Fill a backpack/duffel for a teen or a bundle buggy for a senior and help make the holidays brighter for those who are sometimes forgotten during the holiday season. Please drop-off your donations to 12 North St. (our main location) by December 21, 2022.
What is an appropriate gift for a teen or senior?
- Backpacks/Duffels: male and female
- Gift certificate: fast food, Pen Centre,
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Toiletries: shampoo, deodorant, shaving supplies, gel, hairspray,toothbrushes, hairbrushes, etc.
- Hoodies, sweatpants, warm outerwear
- School Supplies: pens, notebooks
- Electronics: headphones, speakers
- Make up
- Shopping bags: with wheels are ideal (bundle buggy)
- Gift certificate: grocery store, Tim Horton’s, Swiss Chalet, Shoppers Drug Mart
- Toiletries: shampoo, talcum powder, shaving supplies, toothbrushes, hair brushes, etc.
- One size fits all housecoats
- Slippers / Socks
- Watches, wallets
- Treats, jams, chocolates
- Puzzle books, puzzles, reading material
Stocking Stuffers and GIFT CARDS are always welcomed…
NOTE: unlike other programs, your donation will not be assigned to a specific recipient but be assured that your “gift” will bring a bright smile to one of the many teens or seniors who access our services. Please refer to the suggestions above and shop generically. For safety & security reasons, we thank you for only including gifts that are UNWRAPPED and NEW.