Most Needed Items
Below are many ways that you can help to support our community with the items we need most.
1. Non-Perishable Food Items
- canned proteins (tuna, flaked ham & poultry)
- boxed macaroni & cheese, or packaged noodles/rice and sauce
- canned stews and hearty soups
- jams and jellies
- "no sugar added" juice
- peanut butter
- Size 6 - diapers and pull-ups
“And as always, whatever you place on your table is what we need on ours”
2. Cold Weather Accessories;
- *New: weatherproof jackets and snowsuits (all sizes)
- *New: boots, warm gloves, hats, scarfs (all sizes)
- *New: sweat shirts and sweat pants (all sizes)
Please drop off your donations to:
The warehouse at 12 North St., St. Catharines or 19 Albert St. West, Thorold.
Food donations may be dropped off at participating local grocery stores as well.