Most Needed Items
Below are many ways that you can help to support our community with the items we need most.
1. Non-Perishable Food Items
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Tuna, Salmon
- Canned Fruits or Canned Vegetables
- Juice boxes and Large Juice (real juice)
- Pudding cups and Apple sauce
- Canned Meat (chicken, ham, etc.) & Stews (hearty meals)
- Nut free granola bars
- Gluten Free Products
- Baby Formula & Cereal, Diapers – Sizes 4, 5, 6 and Pull-ups
“And as always, whatever you place on your table is what we need on ours”
2. Toiletries for all ages
- Soaps, shampoos, toothbrushes, personal items, toilet paper, feminine products
- Diapers, particularly sizes 4 months & up
- “And as always, whatever you use in your daily life is what we need for those facing hardships”
Please drop off your donations to:
The warehouse at 12 North St., St. Catharines or 19 Albert St. West, Thorold.
Food donations may be dropped off at participating grocery stores as well (see side menu "Where to drop off donations").