Most Needed Items
Below are many ways that you can help to support our community with the items we need most.
1. Non-Perishable Food Items
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Tuna, Salmon
- Canned Fruits or Canned Vegetables
- Juice boxes and Large Juice (real juice)
- Pudding cups and Apple sauce
- Canned Meat (chicken, ham, etc.) & Stews (hearty meals)
- Nut free granola bars
- Gluten Free Products
- Baby Formula & Cereal, Diapers – Sizes 4, 5, 6 and Pull-ups
“And as always, whatever you place on your table is what we need on ours”
2. Toiletries for all ages
- Soaps, shampoos, toothbrushes, personal items, toilet paper, feminine products
- Diapers, particularly sizes 4 months & up
- “And as always, whatever you use in your daily life is what we need for those facing hardships”
Please drop off your donations to:
The warehouse at 12 North St., St. Catharines or 19 Albert St. West, Thorold.
Food donations may be dropped off at participating local grocery stores as well.