Every child can make a difference. Our Jr. Ambassadors are local youth and teens who believe the most powerful learning starts when you help others. A Junior Ambassador is someone who looks to make a positive change and inspires others to do the same through their commitment to giving back. Meet some of our current Junior Ambassadors and hear their stories HERE.
Now that you’ve taken the first step, what’s next?
It’s as easy as 1,2,3 ….
1) Please fill out the registration forms with a Parent or Guardian and return to us by:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax: (905) 685-1343
• Drop by our offices at 12 North Street, St. Catharines
Attn: Chrissy Sadowski
Community Care St. Catharines & Thorold
12 North Street, PO Box 575
St. Catharines, ON
2) Take a look at the different ways you can continue to give back to your community. Whether it’s holding a bake sale, a lemonade stand or collecting donations at your birthday party, donations of any size or amount are always appreciated. We will share your stories across our social media platforms and our newsletters to help encourage others to get involved.
3) Help spread the word to your friends, families and schools to see if there are other kids who would like to become a Junior Ambassador! Share your story online and use the hashtag #OurCommunityCares
We want to thank you for helping your community and showing how much you care!
Kids of all ages can apply to become a member throughout the year. Register HERE.
Questions? Please see our FAQ page!